Skip to Content

Selling Artwork Outside Canada

internationalHere are links to the forms and resources mentioned in the article “Selling Artwork Outside Canada” in the Winter 2009 issue of our newsletter Calendar:

Useful forms:
US Commercial Invoice Guidelines
NAFTA Certificate of Origin Form
Harmonization Codes
Certificates of Canadian Origin
ATA Carnet

Helpful people and guides:
Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Guide for Shipping Art to the USA Developed by Raymond St Arnaud, Victoria
Canadian Border Services Agency
US Customs and Border Protection
Incoterms (international shipping terminology)

Additional forms and information:
Export Declaration Form
Export Control List
Environment Canada Permits
US Fish and Wildlife
Area Control List
US Binding rulings
US Importer ID Form
US Entry Form 7501
US Inward Cargo Manifest
Business Number Application